Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Motivation

As you can see, this is my IB Psychology blog. So, of course, this blog is all going to be about Psychology!

So...what's my motivation for taking IB Psychology course?

My motivation is my goal to get into medical school, and I think Psychology will be useful in the future. Also, by taking psychology class, I think that I would be able to understand people more. When I hear the word psychology, I think of a psychiatrist. So my thought of Psychology is that it is about the study of human's thoughts and personalities. Even if I don't use what I learn in this class in college, it will definitely be useful for me as I go through life.

1 comment:

Mellisa said...

I like the layout of your blog. I think you'll be most interested in biological psychology.